Become an important part of the largest Festival of Trees in New England by choosing to donate a tree! You will join almost 1,000 other creative participants, who over the past 22 years have elected to showcase their design skill, exercise their imagination, and just have fun!
Your beautiful tree will be displayed for two weeks and viewed by thousands of people from throughout New England, and one lucky winner will get to take your creation home and talk about it for years to come! Whether you’re advertising your business, promoting your organization, showcasing your children’s creations or decorating a tree for yourself or your family, you’ll be proud to be an important part of this exciting annual event. Best of all, your tree donation contributes to the mission of the Festival of Trees Organization. To date nearly 1.7 million dollars have been committed to Historic Preservation projects throughout the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire!
Sorry, tree registration is closed for the the 2016 Festival
If you have questions about donating a tree for 2016, please call 978-685-8878 or email the 2016 Tree Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org leaving your name, address, email, and telephone number. Your tree theme is up to you and a name for your tree is required. Creativity is encouraged! Tree size may range from mini trees (up to 24″) or as tall as eleven feet. Every year the Festival receives more tree registrations than there is room to display, so return your registration early in order to ensure your participation!
Your decorated tree is a donation to the Methuen Festival of Trees and will be raffled as part of the fund raising efforts of the Methuen Festival of Trees. The Methuen Festival of Trees is a 501(c) 3 private non-profit organization as defined by the US Internal Revenue Service code. We can provide you with a donation verification letter should you desire it for tax purposes. Since the Festival began two decades ago, we have developed this list of helpful guidelines to make the most of your support:
- Artificial Trees are donations to the Methuen Festival of Trees and will be raffled.
- All items placed with the tree are part of the raffle.
- Trees should have a tree skirt, topper and lights.
- The total height cannot exceed 10’6”.
- Edible items, even if wrapped or boxed are not allowed.
- Loose glitter, confetti and artificial snow cannot be used.
- Spraying or hot gluing on-site is not permitted.
- In some cases the location of your decorated tree may change. In an effort to showcase the overall beauty of the displays, the “Tree Designers” may need to move your tree.
- To help plan for over-sized displays, please present your size and space requirements, if over-sized, to the Tree Committee for approval.