Title: Tree Setup for Tree Donors
Start Date: 2009-11-11
Start Time: 04:00
End Date: 2009-11-13
End Time: 08:00
– ARTIFICIAL TREES are donations to the Methuen Festival of Trees and will be raffled.
– All items placed with trees are part of the raffle.
– Trees should have a tree skirt, topper and lights. Tree heights CANNOT EXCEED 10′ 6″.
– NO EDIBLE ITEMS, SPRAY ADHESIVES, LOOSE GLITTER, CONFETTI OR ARTIFICIAL SNOW will be allowed.
– NO SPRAYING OR HOT GLUING on-site.
– Do not hot glue or staple anything to the black cloths covering the tree stands.
– All items placed with the tree are part of the raffle.
– Any special size requirements need to be approved by the Tree Committee.
– Security is always a concern. Copies of gift certificates or tickets should be placed on the trees. Originals will be kept in the safe. Any ornaments or items of value should be wired to your tree.
– Plan on allowing 4-6 hours for set up. Bring a step stool or ladder with you, if needed.
– The artistic design team will arrange the display of the trees. You will be directed to an approximate area to set up your tree. Depending on tree size, some trees will be on stands and some will not. Your tree may be moved for final display.
– Take all boxes and packaging with you when you leave. DO NOT leave anything overnight if you havenít finished decorating.
– Keep in mind that trees will most likely be viewed from all sides.